Since its establishment, Bajić & Popović Law Office has been continuously providing services to a large number of legal entities from various fields of industry. We are pleased to have achieved successful long-term cooperation with clients from the private sector, in all segments and levels of economic activity, and that cooperation and providing legal services we perform with the same attention and zeal as on the first day of cooperation. Our mission and the main task is to provide each client with: legal logistics and assessment at the time of establishment, dynamic progress and safe business development, following changes in economic and financial flows with the utmost attention, as well as relevant changes in positive laws and regulations.
Shareholder, Founder or Entrepreneur?
If you already have a business plan to start your own business and need legal assistance, we present you the legal areas for which Bajić & Popović Law Office can provide legal services.
Some of the areas of Corporate Law that our clients have entrusted to us in full confidence are the following:
- proposing the appropriate legal form of the legal entity,
- establishment of a company,
- establishment of medical institutions, health care institutions, educational institutions, associations, tour operators,
- drafting article of association,
- registration of any type of change with the competent authorities,
- counseling and legal preparation in the process of increasing or decreasing capital,
- reorganization of companies through a change of legal form and status change,
- providing advisory services and facilitation in the field of organizing management board meetings of and assembly meetings of legal entities, including preparation of the necessary supporting documentation,
- counseling related to management of the company, including assistance to the management regarding compliance with regulations in daily operating,
- performing due diligence,
- corporate tax consulting,
- consulting in the field of banking,
- counseling on restructuring, liquidation and bankruptcy,
- representation in bankruptcy proceedings.